Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Latest News

Wow! It's been a whirlwind of activity around here. The past few weeks have been busy with Pajama Day at school (yes, I did wear my pj's), working on my winter "to do" list so that hopefully it will soon be "ta done", going to the dentist, celebrating birthdays, baking, clearing my camera cards from Christmas, and the list keeps going. I did receive Valentine flowers this year from a certain man. They were beautiful! Also, a birdie told me that we are soon to be making a change with our internet connection! I hope that means that the days of wanting to post pictures but can't because time and our dial-up connection, are over. One of my favorite sayings has always applied to this whole problem of internet connection, "Technology is good when it works!". I hope it solves our issues. I am somewhat looking forward to spring, although I wish we would have just one more snow and that it would be deep, not the 3 or 5 inches that we've had. My children at work seem to have a severe case of "cabin fever". They have me ready to climb the walls at times, but I have to keep in perspective that most of the time, they do not receive the attention they need while at home. Sadly, a lot of the parents would rather feed them, bath them, and put them to bed right away rather than spend time with them. Those kids do give us lots of laughs, that's for sure! One of the girls said to me (after watching me blow my nose), "You got snot?". Spending the day with kids like that will make your day!

0 comments: