Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Relatives Are a Comin'

The past few days have been a whirlwind. We watched the evening services of IHC convention online and tried to keep up with everything else. My aunt and uncle and two cousins from NY are dropping in on Sat. for a visit since they will be in the area visiting my uncle's first grandchild. Gonna make chicken and waffles for them - a good old PA dutch meal! My aunt loves our homemade strawberry jelly, so I'm sure we'll send some home with her.
In May, I will be posting pictures on here of our trip a year ago to Colorado, similar to what I did previously with Hawaii. Yes, last year was the year for big trips, that's why we are doing something small this year, well, that and we are saving for a big trip that will hopefully happen next year!
By the way, anyone like my cloud picture that I put behind the title of my blog? I took it last year in Colorado.

0 comments: