Monday, August 16, 2010

Looking Ahead....

The past few months.....where did they go? Don't worry, I'm not about to go looking for them. Summer is not my favorite time of the year by far. We've had a busy summer......going here, there, and everywhere. But now is the time to pack my bags. Yes, it's vacation time!!! My sister and I are eagerly preparing for Alaska. This will be my 49th state and her 46th. We are looking forward to this time away. I've been telling people that I just might find me an Eskimo and stay up there. The problem? I'd probably build a fire in the igloo and melt it, knowing my luck. :) It will be good to get away and rest, although by the looks of it, we won't be having much relaxation time. That's fine with me.....we've never been the type to sit still much on a vacation. The only way to see the country is to get up and get moving! So, I've started to pack and get my stuff together and the excitement is building.

On another note, we haven't really decided about getting another dog. We are enjoying the convenience of not having one. :) I'm sure that somewhere along the way, another furry creature will come bounding into our lives and we won't be able to resist those slobbery kisses.

0 comments: