Monday, November 17, 2008

It's That Time of Year......

My early celebration of Christmas has begun. I started playing Christmas music at work during naptime. I just couldn't help myself. Of course, the kids looked at me as if I had lost my marbles and maybe I have after the last few weeks. It's been crazy and the kids have been off the walls and I've started to climb them, I do believe. So, today I decided to start playing Christmas music. They are probably dancing in their sleep right about now. I've wanted to decorate, but I guess I'll hold off until after Thanksgiving, although here at home, the tree is going up next week because we are going away for Thanksgiving, weather permitting. I'm just about done shopping, I decided to do it early this year. I can't help myself, I just love Christmas! Just a quick update - I don't think I mentioned this before, but my dad got two caribou on his hunting trip and has shot two doe since coming home, so our freezers are getting full. Yes, we have two freezers, one for meat, and the other for all the other stuff. Things have been busy around here, but I thought it was time for an update on here.

0 comments: