Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We headed to northern PA for Thanksgiving this year....Gold, PA to be exact. My aunt and family bought a general store there. We took a few "field trips" on the way, one of them being the PA Grand Canyon, my cousin, Misty and I pictured above. I've never been there in the snow......it was beautiful! We had a nice time with the family...actually ate in the store because there was more room to set up tables and we had 20 mouths to feed. Not enough leftovers for supper so we had pizza instead. And after shooting the breeze for awhile, we headed home.....it was a long day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Wow! Just look at that beautiful snow! We were never there in the snow either but I often wish we had. Just heard on the news today that it was snowing in New Orlens, La. I do not ever remember there being snow that far south in La. We often had it up north where I was born but never that I know that far south! Wow! I wonder if that means we could get here in Flordia this year!?
We did have snow flurries here in Orlando one year. Mmmmm? guess who