Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

For those of you who have children and think it's hard to take pictures of them and it is, try it with a pet. Ginger didn't do too bad as long as my mom was behind the camera squeaking one of her toys. Grandma put a gift under the tree for Ginger and she picked it out and knew it was hers. I do believe she can read. She opened it and it was a green plastic Christmas bone that squeaks. She will be a mess when it's time to open presents. She seems to think that all the gifts are for her. Mom and Gram made more cookies today. Now we have enough to last us for awhile. We will open our gifts on Christmas Eve since we are going to my aunt's house on Christmas Day. We have three days off from work this year for Christmas, we'll be enjoying it! I love my little kids, but it's nice to have a break. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and remembers the Reason for the Season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
Merry Christmas!
I definately know how hard it can be to take pictures of a dog. I remember when we tried to get pictures of Beth and Buddy. Ginger did great.Very good picture. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. JAH

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Who says pj's are a kid thing. We all get new pj's on Christmas Eve. in our family. Enjoy them! Mine are so soft and comfortable I acould wear them all day long! love MAMAFLO