Saturday, April 26, 2008

Easter 2008

This is my sister and I on Easter.....I know, I know, Easter was over a long time ago but time flies. My Grandma was here for Easter, but she was very sick at the time and the picture I got of her....well, let's just say I'm trying to behave myself and not post it. I will post a picture of my mom and dad later but be warned......if you haven't seen them in five years or more......they are gray and bald. ha ha Anyway, this week was not a good week at all. My children did everything they could not to obey the rules. I was ready to pull my hair out. The last two days were better though. Let's just say I have a very interesting group of parents this time around. Plus, we've been struggling with allergies which I haven't had a problem with until the last two years. What fun! I'm ready for another vacation......yes, we have another one coming up in about three weeks. This seems to be the year for big trips. After this trip, I'm sure we will be staying home for awhile especially with the price of gas. When I planned this trip I figured on four dollars a gallon and by the looks of it, that's what it will be by the time we go. It's time to get the suitcases out again and get packing......oh, how wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,
Just realized you had a blog. Welcome to blog world. :-) Looks like you are having a good life! Take care! Have a good day!

Sandra said...

Hello there! Sorry it took me so long, but thanks for your comment! So, where are you taking your next trip? Can I come too? :) Anyway, keep in touch! Tell your family "hi" for me please!