Monday, April 14, 2008



This is one of the three beautiful sunsets that we got to see while standing on Waikiki Beach. This by far was the best one! Almost every night there were sailboats passing by. I had to wonder if they did it on purpose because they knew that people were taking pictures. Even if they did, it made for some great pictures. Truly remarkable colors in every sunset. This was also one of the best places to see a sunset. When we were on Kauai the sun set behind us and on the Big Island (Hawaii) we were there for two nights, but only got to see it happen once because of the weather. The other place for great sunsets was while we were on Maui. The last night we were there, the clouds were perfect and I took lots of pictures of that one too.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

thanks for the comment..
that's how I found your blog.
Looks like you had an exciting trip too. Nice pics.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love pictures like that. God's creation at it's best!

Jenn said...

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. Maybe someday. Right now, I have kids to raise. :-) It's a real joy.