Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring



I love spring! I love to keep track of what flowers are blooming around our house. These daffys are beside our garage on the side of a small hill. Getting pictures of them is so fun, not! But I willingly put up with the way you have to stand/sit/kneel to get these pictures. Last year, I got some great pictures of the flowers around here, and I hope to do so again this year. One of these days I will post more pictures from Hawaii, but I'm having a hard time trying to upload them. Technology is only wonderful when it works - that's my motto when I get frustrated with things like that. Anyway, back to spring. It happens to be one of my favorite seasons. I also enjoy fall and winter. Notice I left out summer and that would be because of the heat, which I can't stand! There's just something new about every day in spring. Reminds me of life - something new every day if we look hard enough.

0 comments: