Saturday, April 19, 2008

If I Could Rob the Cradle......ha ha

Today my mom and I went visiting. She went to Gram's house and I went to visit my little boyfriend Dalyn and his parents, Derek and Alanna McIntire. If only I could rob the cradle.....he is so much fun! Anyway, we had a great time together. Alanna and I made lunch - grilled ham, homemade mac and cheese, and steamed asparagus which Alanna and I love to eat. It had been awhile since I had been in the kitchen with Alanna, and I got my laughs for the day. Then we went for ice cream in Mifflinburg. In the meantime, my mom was helping Gram get her flower beds cleaned out. We had a good day! We do miss living in that area.....being close to the city is very different.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you lucky duck, I would love to go back up there and visit. Your "boyfriend" is adorable. glad you had a good time. Always nice to connect with our friends.

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for the comment, it is great to see you on Blogger.

We are supposed to be coming down for Campus Days, maybe we will see you then.

Take care and have a great day.

Faith said...

Wow, hadn't seen pics of Dalyn since he was ?3 months old. Sounds like an enjoyable day--with asparagus, to boot! I very much enjoy asparagus but don't make it because I'm the only one who eats it.

Allana Martian said...

Hi, Karen. Allana here. The OTHER Allana. :-) Alanna's baby is a cutie pie! Glad you get to enjoy him. It's nice that way, you know? You get to love on him, but then go home and sleep all night!