Monday, March 2, 2009

One Year Ago - Part 2











First of all let me say that I do realize that the background for these pictures does not help, is there a way to fix that without changing it to something else? If not, maybe I'll have to change it so that you can see these pictures better. Or you can see them in my scrapbooks! ha ha Also, I was having a hard time posting more than these pictures so I will have to split it up into a few sections, depending on how many I need to post about each day.
The first picture is of the mountains of Oahu. My cousin had a window seat and she took the pictures of us landing in Honolulu. The next two are of the screens that they would use for movies and information. As you can see, we had a few hours to go to our destination. The last two are of my sister and cousin, Krystle. The played Uno and Dutch Blitz to help pass the time away. We had a good flight from Atlanta to Honolulu. We had two meals that were included and drinks and snacks. I did some reading, looked at magazines, read the information about the airplane, talked to the guy in my row, tried to take a nap, and had some good laughs about the man that was seated in front of me. He had ants in his pants, I do believe. He did a double take when the girls were playing Dutch Blitz. I guess he hadn't seen that one. Before we landed, we had to sign papers stating that we weren't bringing any fruit or other items from the mainland. Everyone clapped and cheered when we landed and we allowed all the military personnel to get off first. There were quite a lot of them on the flight. We were happy to be on land!




0 comments: